Initial Public Offerings
Debt and equity offerings in the open market come with a multitude of challenges, including:
- Requiring a short timeline for completion
- Need to have financial statements in conformance with IFRS
- Straight-forward and complete support package for the auditors to leverage
- Seamless interaction with securities lawyers and underwriters
- In-depth knowledge of filing requirements and relevant regulations
Having numerous IPOs completed, we’re well-equipped to support your internal team in complying with market offering requirements and navigating the steps to going public.
Companies in various stages of growth seek financing from private equity and institutional sources to better leverage their market capabilities and realize higher returns.
Investors require detailed financial information on which to base their funding decision – often requiring complex reports on the organization’s financial health and future outlook.
Our team works with you to identify:
- Key metrics that are relevant for investors
- Evaluating the company’s current results and future prospects
- Ultimately dealing with investors to satisfy due diligence and reporting requirements
Our objective is to minimize risk associated with complex and intricate transactions. Businesses often:
- Restructure to attain a tax-efficient organizational structure
- Acquire other businesses to achieve long and short-term objectives
- Sell off parts to facilitate estate planning or transferring of ownership to new stakeholders
We’re here to support corporate transactions from an accounting and finance perspective.
Working with your accounting team, we ensure that:
- You have a clear picture of the plan
- Informed through every stage of the process
- Have reliable financial information prior to and after completion of the transaction
- The plan is executed as intended